- What are you teaching the students?- about the 3ears(Mesozoic,Cenozoic,Paleozoic)
- Where did you find your resources/information?-From the science book.
- What activity are you having the class do?to drag the animals from the eras.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
- Problem- will the bean grow with sprite?
- Background Knowledge-The bean will not grow with sprite only with water.
- Hypothesis-The bean will grow at least a half an inch.
- graduated cylinder
- 2 beans
- Gather materials
- Put inch of soil in the cup.
- Put one seed in the cup about half way
- put 5 ml water this cup
- Get cup
- Put an inch of soil in the cup
- put one seed in the cup about have way
- put 5ml of sprite in the cup
- clean up area
- Experiment-if bean will grow with sprite or water
- Collect Data-trued in graph
- Conclusion- the water plant grow, the sprite plant didn't
- Questions for Extensions- what happens if i put both drinks together